Getting visitors to your website is only half the battle. The other half is getting them to click, buy or enquire.
Your marketing efforts are wasted if visitors or subscribers leave your website, or delete your email, without some kind of positive action happening.
Conversion Rate Optimisation is all about increasing the percentage of your users that do what you want them to – and studies have shown that it’s one of the most profitable activities you can invest in.
Not only does it mean your business makes money from the traffic that you’ve got, but it means that your marketing activity becomes more cost-effective – allowing you grow your business more profitably.
This course will provide you with a thorough grounding in the principles of conversion rate optimisation. You will learn how to objectively measure the performance of your websites, identify opportunities for improvement, design and implement tests to increase conversion, and track the results.
This course is aimed at those responsible for the performance of their company’s website. The statistical nature of conversion rate optimisation means that you’ll need at least 1,000 visitors a month to your site to effectively make use the techniques .
Course cost: £250
This course lasts a full day and includes refreshments throughout the day and a cold buffet lunch (it’s tastier than it sounds!).
By the end of the day you’ll have learnt:
- Which tools to use to help find what the problems with your site are
- How to use analytics to identify issues with the site
- Basic techniques to engage customers and minimise drop off
- Best practices for measuring website performance
- Why a structured process is important to make sure Conversion Rate Optimisation works
- How Conversion Rate Optimisation can benefit your business
- How to get your customers to tell you what they need from your website
- How to design a test from hypothesis to analysis of the results
- What AB testing is and how it works
- What tools are available to help you carry out tests
- How to ‘make a call’ when looking at test results
- How to avoid frequent AB testing mistakes
- Understand the key elements of a Conversion Rate Optimisation strategy
- Learn how to identify issues with your website
- Understand factors that can negatively impact on conversions
- Set up, implement and measure A/B split-tests
- Engage with your prospects and customers to learn what they’re looking for
The course will be interactive and so we ask that all attendees will need to bring a laptop with them.
Book your space
Sorry, but we don’t have any Conversion Rate Optimisation courses scheduled right now, but we frequently schedule courses across Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.
If you’re interested, drop us a line and we’ll let you know when the next one is scheduled.
Alternatively we might be able to create a course tailored to your requirements.