Appearing at the top of search results is a great objective for any online business – delivering an unending flow of free traffic to your website.
What makes it challenging is that everyone is striving to do the same and that search engines are constantly evolving to become more sophisticated. To win at the game, it’s important to stay up to date with the latest techniques to outperform the competition.
Building an effective organic search strategy means getting more of the right kind of visitors to your website and standing out in today’s hugely competitive online marketplace – giving you the best possible return on investment.
Our half-day introductory course gives you a great understanding of how search engines work, how you can make sure your site is set up correctly, and how to build your standing online so that you rank well.
This course is perfect if you working in a marketing-related role and want to learn more about the basics of optimising a website for search engines, or if you run a business and want to understand the value of SEO, its benefits and mechanics.
Course cost: £99
This course will last approximately 4 hours and you’ll learn:
- The basics of how search engines work, how they collect and present information and what they’re looking for
- How to use online tools to carry out keyword, marketing and competitor research
- How to set out a viable search engine optimisation strategy for your business
- Best practices for including and excluding pages in search engines
- How to optimise a webpage for best search engine performance
- How to avoid search engine penalties for unacceptable SEO behaviour
- Approaches to maximise links to your website
- How to use Google Webmaster tools to communicate with Google about your site
- Develop an effective approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines
- Make sure your site is working as hard as it can to perform well on search engines
- Learn to create strategies for driving links to your site and improving your website’s standing in search engines
- Keep up to date with SEO innovations and learn quick-win opportunities
The course will be interactive and so we ask that all attendees will need to bring a laptop with them.
Book your space
Sorry, but we don’t have any Search Engine Optimisation courses scheduled right now, but we frequently schedule courses across Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.
If you’re interested, drop us a line and we’ll let you know when the next one is scheduled.
Alternatively we might be able to create a course tailored to your requirements.