Social media is no longer just for us to keep in touch with people on the other side of the world – but is an essential way of marketing your business and interacting with your customers.
Learn how social media works, how it can work for you and how to get started on it.
There’s lots of hype around social media but it can prove incredibly effective at engaging with potential customers, showcasing your products or services, and building trust.
This four hour course is ideal for business owners who want to harness the power of social media to find new customers.
It would also be useful for Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers, Office Managers or others involved in the promotion of your company.
Course cost: £90
The course will examine your business and show how you can use social media to grow your brand, how to find the social media platforms that will benefit your business, and how to develop approaches that will work for your target audience.
The session will last around four hours and you’ll leave having learnt:
- Why social media can be effective – and what the fuss is about
- How identify your Social Media audience and choose the right social media platforms relevant to your business
- The steps you need to set your business up on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and more
- How to define a strategy for your business that will work on social media
- How you can grow your audience proactively – where to find potential customers or supporters
- How to finding an appropriate voice that represents your business and is appealing to customers
- Effective approaches to maximise reach and response
- How to interact with people on social media
- What to do if things go wrong
- How to create a content plan to keep your social media activity exciting and valuable
- What tools you can use to help manage your social media feeds
- What opportunities exist for targeting your ideal customers using paid-for options – and their pitfalls
- How to use Google My Business to make the most of social media for search engine optimisation
- How to track the performance of your social media and understand if it’s successful
- Find out why social media can be such a powerful marketing tool
- Make social media a valuable tool to attract and retain customers
- Understand what social media is contributing to your business
This course is interactive and so we ask that all attendees will need to bring a laptop with them.
Book your space
Sorry, but we don’t have any Social Media courses scheduled right now, but we frequently schedule courses across Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.
If you’re interested, drop us a line and we’ll let you know when the next one is scheduled.
Alternatively we might be able to create a course tailored to your requirements.