Using Google Analytics: Half Day Training Course
Do you want to know what people are really doing on your website?
Well, Google’s kindly provided a powerful free tool that can give you real insight into who’s using your website and what they’re looking at.
Google Analytics is the most widely used tool for analysing website traffic. Whether you manage or own a small blog, or run a major international commercial website, learning how to use this tool can help you understand how your website is performing and provide a source of great possibilities.
Google Analytics gives you an abundance of data. You can see where your visitors are coming from, what content is popular, how your website is delivering for your business and where there’s opportunity to improve it.
For a limited time, we’re reducing the cost of this Google Analytics course from £90 to just £25.
This course provides an overview of Google Analytics and is suitable for anyone running a website, whether professionals in business and marketing, or a casual learner.
Find out how your website is performing. Learn how to use Google Analytics to know more about your visitors; measure site traffic, ad performance, ROI, and conversions; and understand how people use your website.
The session will last around four hours and you’ll leave having learnt:
• The importance of online analytics and how to get the most from it
• The four components of the Google Analytics platform
• What metrics and dimensions are, and how they combine to create reports
• How to set up Analytics to collect the data you need
• How your data is transformed before you see it in your reports
• How to customise your Analytics data to make it more relevant to your business
• The basics of the Google Analytics reporting platform
• What standards reports are available and which can provide immediately actionable information
• How to navigate and customise Google Analytics reports to find out more
• How to measure the performance of marketing channels
• What goals are, why you should use them and how to set them up
• How to use funnels to identify problems with your website process
• Get effective analytics for your website
• Find the really important data within Google Analytics
• Understand how this relates to the real world
• Identify areas for improvement and focus
The course will be interactive and so we ask that all attendees will need to bring a laptop with them.
Curious are Google Certified Partners in Adwords and Analytics. All trainers of this course have passed their Google Analytics individual qualifications
Book your space
This fantastic half day course costs just £25, so reserve your space now.
Just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to confirm your booking.